Saturday, August 9, 2008

09 Aug 08

HAPPY 43Th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADE


went to marine to see fire works
with Ah boy & Ah hui (( very crowed ))
but we got our way to stand in the very
front so lucky :)
alot of photo taken but today forget
to bring my card reader again.
tomorrow will be going to 5 head to
pray so will update again plus ALL the photos...
Hopes ALL my frenz enjoy your day take care :)


08 Aug 08


This is wat Jin and I win $5..

What a lucky 08.08.08 for mi
First 5.11am I'm still on bed
The transport to go work is reaching
5 Head like 5.15am
So I quickly change up and ran to 5 head
reach there like 5.28am
thinking to wait for 10 min so I waited
So lucky the transport is later then mi.
Ok then

Second things is that while working
almost drop the wine but lucky I catch it
in time :)

Thirdly went home I found money on the
road it was like so many people there but
I saw it :)

Last but not least..
I and Jin share money to buy one
$2 strachit and win $5

So lucky of mi...
Ok back to main topic morning work
after work was like nothing to do so called
Jin then she's going out to si yun god-father
tua. So I followed with them. Oh ya it real
fun I really can saw the other side of si yun :)

07 Aug 08

Reach work like 9.15am
very very late too tried
and did not hear alarm ringing
at ALL. Can see how tried am I.

06 Aug 08

Went work ALL ALONE
Boring...
Oh ya thx to meijin who woke
mi up at 11 plus make mi wants
to meet her and chat so went down
to chat with her till 3.45am and back
home to change up.

Attended my FTT....
Fail LOL :(
Mei Jin READ this...
I was sleeping while doing my FTT
HALF way you know.
the other things is that I knock
my head while on the way home in the bus
Thx to Jin (( Gal I love you so much )).

04 Aug 08 / 05 Aug 08

I'm sick for this two days
staying at Bb's house doing nothing

Bb I will remember what we said
and ko ko finger want love you :)

0 comments: