Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lots of update to go...
But I forgot to bring my card reader to Bb's
house photo will update again...

Boring boring boring ....
I GOT TO GO WORK ALONE STARTING
FROM TOMORROW...............
I want night shift PLEASE.........

Sunday 03.08.08
went cycle with Bb and Zhi xiong...
and here to blog ...

Saturday waiting for Bb to book out from
Kallang...

Friday work...
After that went to Jing Hao Birthday celebration
at Gombak Chalet lot of unknown ppl :)
help pei clean up chat with jin they all stay over
night then went home around 11 plus....

Thursday work...
Congratulations to Zhi xiong who passed
his class 3 licence.

Wednesday Overslept....

Tuesday work...

Monday do nothing with Bb....

Sunday night go cycle to west coast
had mac and cycle backed home.

Last week Saturday went to Zhi xiong ORD parade
which is on 26 July 08
with Bb, Zhen yuan, Hao yuan, Gal gal & mi
Sat night go fishing with lots of ppl
Fishing til 6 plus then take bus home

0 comments: