Tuesday, August 12, 2008

13 Aug 08

Didn't went work today coz
I'm sick.
Headache, Flu and Backache.
hopefully will feel better later :(

12 Aug 08

Wake up early to eat breakfast before
go work.
Night went to Bb's tua...
Got people need urgent help
so we went up too to pray...
I was touch by this:

This girl is Bb's cousin.....
She saw something few days back
went she was at home and this thing
also follow her to school and even after
school.. It actually her mum who pass
away few years back her mum come back
to see her and accompany her to school and
back home... When I hear this first thing came
to my mind is it really hurt to see them like
this.. I felt sorry for them :(

11 Aug 08

Went work then wait for Bb to
book out oh ya last night I broke Bb's room
window OMG...
How did I did it man....
Thank god his parent did not scold mi :)

10 Aug 08

Morning went Dou Mu Gong to pray
After that went Bb's house and slack..

0 comments: