The Man in gold...
He's the guy that I'm in love wif
He makes my life full of colours
He's the only one that can make mi happy and give mi joy
The one and only guy in my life....
My life (( HIM & MI))
His Fav ((It going to be my fav soon))
His Art of life
03 May 08
Early morning wake up headache make a call and say I not going to work.
accompany bb go eat then go home bath and go his frenz shop to continue with
his art and craft at orchard plaza then we went to take a look where her sis is working
as actually wanted to go in and eat but he say like abit eat already like won't full so we
both think better go takashimaya for dinner after that go walk to his fav auntie annie
to buy his fav bread sat at the water fall there chat chat then take some photo after
eating we go walk walk to see some household item this is the second time that we
walk less than 30 min they going to close shop haha then walk out of taka we saw
one guy standing in the middle of the path way so we walk over to take a look the man
all over painted gold so I take a pic of him then we walk down to take MRT home
when we reach his home we rest awhile and bring chocolate go for a walk then we go
home bath and rest.
02 May 08
Today my bb didn't book in after work meet him at west mall guess what we're
getting nearer and nearer to our goal.
Can't wait for the day to be here
Chat wif him and his parent about the things that happen when his was young so funny of
him when ever talk about things that happen when he's young I'll keep laugh non-stop
after that we both play PSP till late night like 3 plus almost
forgot that I'm working next day so went to bed after I saw the time.
Part of our goal.....
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Saturday, May 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment