
====For3ver Love====


Photo that taken long long time ago......
01 May 08
but too tried and overslept haha .He did call mi but I didn't hear my
Hp ring actually plan to go pasir ris to pray but end up can't make itthen he brought BK breakfast then we went to sleep at my house
around 1 plus then wake up then bath change nice nice and way to
his house. We took cab near by the 7-11 there I told him after6 more month we won't be standing here and wait for cab anymore
he say don't need is like less than 6 month we don't need to do thisanymore. Haha.. When reach his house only his Dad and mother
was at home watching TV then he start do his laundry today wantedto bring my mum out for dinner coz it her birthday on sat
after eating our dinner I and him went to west mall to walk walkbuy some stuff for his camp use then window shopping
after that we walk back to his house reach home only his bro was at homehe too free so help his Dad to feed the fish with cricket
then it time to go to bed we sat on the bed and chat chat then I ask him to lieproperly then I started to push him to the other bed he start to take the pen and
draw my hand he sign on my hand I got so angry and draw tortoise on his back andoff I when to bath after that I ask him to bath and I told him to wash away
the tortoise he came back and ask mi to clean for himknow what early morning I found cricket in my bag
I ask him to catch itHe ya never kanna scold cannot want
0 comments:
Post a Comment