.jpg)
((HIM)) My bb
HIM met him when I'm in primary 5 first saw him I fall for him
Name: Chen Hong Ye
Sitting beside the back door of the classroom I'm in the next class
of him but same Chinese class so get the chance to know him
when I know him oso notice that he reach school very early so
I always tell my mum I will eat my lunch at school so I can see him
so that time always reach school before 11.30am I told 1 of my frenz
that I like him but I didn't know that my frenz knew him and somemore
is good frenz know very long already
Then that guyz already told him that I like him. He ((HY)) still ask mi when
he saw mi he ask mi " I hear someone say you like mi ar" OMG...
that moment I really don't know how to ans him so I walk away
and I did not talk to him and I think he know it true
during Chinese class I oso did not talk to him the he wrote a letter to
mi and tell mi that he want mi to be his stead (GF)
Of course I want to be his GF so I agree that night I was like so so so
so happy coz he's my first BF then we start to chat on phone at night and
before go school that time his mum look after him so he hardly get a chance to
go out unlike mi so we never go out but we join the same CCA or ECA(use to be called)
it swimming although is once a week but we oso enjoy haha..
then there's one time he ask mi out for swimming I though only mi and some
frenz BUT I didn't know it wif him parent but reach there meet him then I know
but lucky not only mi but still wif a frenz and my sis thank god
haha although we were still young the feel that I wif him is so different then after
primary 6 we silent break then when to the different secondary school but
end up he transfer to the same school wif mi but different class he went to the next
class but this time round he ask to patch but I say I'll think again coz I know someone
in my class like him waited a few days I reply him actually want to agree but knowing
he's going to stead wif then other girl so drop the topic of being his girl anymore who knows
he keep asking him but I reject him coz that time I fall for someone else and he oso change
to the other person that is very flirt then we remain as frenz but still close he always
bully mi at school and still treat mi very good my frenz did ask mi to accept him but I still thinking after a period then I agree to stead wif him so until now can say wasted many
year but can see the way he change for mi I really touch by him
he's really a nice and good guy.
For now on I can say I'm willing to settle down wif him and looking forward to many thing
wif him.
04 May 08
Stay at bb home sleep eat blog then sleep again
so today I'm thinking to blog our past coz this few
day we keep talking about our past
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Sunday, May 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment