Monday, May 5, 2008

05 May 08

Last night before I close my eye and go to sleep I lie down and look out
the window I saw star blinking & very shine up in the sky there's two
little stars high up above so I walk close to the window and look up
wow... lot of stars above but only mi alone looking at the star suddenly
I miss HIM my bb tears starting to row down my face.
At that moment how I wish he's beside mi.
After that I went to lie down and look back to the two little stars
the two stars let mi think of JIN & PEI but I don know why so I start
to take my phone and msg them good nitez msg.
awhile later they reply my msg
((I feel like telling them HEY I want to sleep to msg mi)) haha JK k
don't angry don't angry
After reading the msg I get to bed and sleep

JIN msg:
A friend is never a coincidence in your life
they are once a stranger,mean 2come into your
life to bring you priceless lesson & happy memories.

PEI msg:
I may be busy in all th things I do but never will I
forget someone like you so I'm keeping in touch
to let you know you're in my mind more often than
you know = ) nitez.

Think back how I know PEI haha
Wif his cousin they all saw mi and some other frenz
play then his cousin like ah beng ah beng haha
but after that we talk talk then we start to play together.

JIN If not wrong is we ask her to join us play then get
to know her.

But life wif them it's fun.

0 comments: