Thursday, May 1, 2008

30 May 08

Today di di never go school coz I'm worry his fever will come back thank god
he's fine now last night feeling abit not well so took med and when to bed
who knows early morning overslept haha.. but lucky my Boss not in town already
If not sure kanna scold want. After work I go buy lot of thing go home cook
I buy Fish, Veg and Meat home to cook soup, steam fish and one veg
My younger sis, my mum, ah hui, ah boy and mi eat all the dish finish
hmmm.. so long never cook at home already think got to cook more then can
save more money.Haha

I know you may not treat mi as your frenz or anyone close to you
But it ok wif mi..
Coz my life is oso full of happiness without you

0 comments: