Tuesday, April 29, 2008

29 Apr 08

Yes , I got my Pay thousand plus come into my pocket hundred plus
drop out from my pocket. Just one night to pay bill and lot of lot of things
to pay hundred plus Fly out of my pocket.
I even buy one set of single bed sheet for my BB to use in camp coz he
say the bed sheet like never wash clean so I agree to buy one for him
but it's on sale so colour oso not much so I choose one yellow colour
for him..
My di di still have his fever somemore is high fever if today still the same
I'll bring him to Hospital coz high fever up and down for three days
already my bb call mi yesterday I told him my nose bleeding he ask
mi to drink more water I told him I drink alot I drink 2000ml one
day he say Must drink 8L I laught and say 8 cup or 8L not even
I laught his frenz oso laught I hear his frenz ask him is 8 cup or 8L
He then say Oh ya hor 8 cups I think he's busy that why don know what
is he talking about.

Tomorrow will be holiday I already plan where to go wif my bb
can't wait to see him tomorrow due to his guard duty he only can
book out tomorrow. But better then nothing Hehe..

0 comments: