19 May 08
After the prayer we go for our supper and went back to my home
I was so happy to night cause I chat with my boy to late night 3am
morning slept till 12 plus then go for our breakfast and lunch and now
I'm at his house going to had our dinner soon. Oh ya
HaPPy Vesak day to everyone pray hard for all my family and frenz
pink of health and ping ping an an.
18 May 08
Woke up early morning around 8am
Promise to bring ah hui and ah boy out to science
So my boy, Zhi xiong, how yuan, zhen yuan and mi plus the two kids went there
about 1.30 they all when off cause zhen yuan need to work
So four of us enjoy ourself
Took lot of photo (will upload next again)
spent few hours at there then when off around 4.30pm
two of them need to change their cloth cause they went to water works
and play water then we went to have our early dinner at jurong then
we go home and bath change up and ready to go for to night prayer
at 3 head my dad taught mi how to pray at first his is the one who taught mi
and I start to learn from him last time I use to help up in the kitchen but this
year dad is not around mum go oversea so to night I will be going down with
my boy, Zhi xiong and the two kids to pray
The kids brought flower (with candle in it) but I'm scare that they may burn their flower
but lucky the are very careful of the flower
cause there are hundred of people there and I won't be with them
I told them to stay together so we three went forward to join the Q
there is few photo below which I taken after I had finish my 3 step 1 bow
some of the photo of the 3 Step 1 Bow
Monday, May 19, 2008
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment