Friday, May 23, 2008

23 May 08

Today bb company go Seatosa so I went to Vivo and meet him
Taken our dinner at long john then took some photo at there.
Then take MRT home (my house) took my stuff and give bb
our 46 anniversary present then now is at his house using com

22 May 08

Today ah hui and ah boy have Meet-the-parent-session
**faint**
Both of their teacher told mi and my Er Jie their BAD things happen
at school.
Ah hui teacher haven't start to scold her she start to cry
When we start to question her she says
" I cry first then teacher won't scold mi ma"
Ah boy (this want really faint)
keep walking around teacher scold him he sit down
teacher turn back he start to walk again his teacher say want to tie
the chair to his butt.((We start laughing))
Smile will never leave his face **Everyday Smile Smile Smile**
SPELLING clever him whenever need to sign give AH MA sign
so we don't know he always GET ZERO
teacher also say he is smart but his smart use in some wrong
place. This two ar really BIG Headache
After that they went to Malaysia with jie jie hubby

21 May 08

Today I went to Malaysia with jie jie and the two kids
had a great day at there. Eat sushi and go shopping
haha thanks to Jie and his hubby pay all the stuff that I wanted

(( Lazy to load photo))....

0 comments: