Friday, May 16, 2008

16 May 08

A day I had been waiting for FRIDAY (Waiting for My boy to book out)...

15 May 08

I feel like going work is boring but sani always buy things or lunch and etc stuff
for mi maybe in the office I'm the youngest staff that why he will put in more care in mi.
Even during sat he will always drop mi off at MRT station haha what a kind uncle
he is a very nice man and treat frenz nice too I think due to this he always strike 4D (really)
Today he brought mi perfume and give mi fruit to bring home and even drop mi off near by my
house there coz he need to drop his frenz at Choa Chu Kang so he ask mi to wait for him and he drop mi off at my house there. Real want to thank him for doing those thing for mi

0 comments: