My Boy n Mi
She's clever she knows where to chop the date at... (But not on this photo)
== Photo of Tala n Mi ==
What a ex shoes from guess... But pretty nice..
(( Tala new Shoes ))

Tala @ sani pick-up..




=== Cute Tala ===
(( Tala new Shoes ))
Tala @ sani pick-up..
=== Cute Tala ===
This Tala make the whole office don't look like office always run up and down
When ever we talk about lunch she will run to her mum room to get her
shoes coz when she at office she don't wear shoes she likes to go out and buy
lunch wif us if never bring her along she will angry and keep
nag nag nag.. Eg. Naught irene naught naught
haha.. So cute of her
She's coming to 2 year old in 19 of may she oso attend ice - skate on monday
28 Apr 08
In this world only my BB knows how am I being treated
by other sometime words can't / don't have to say too clear
Now what others think about mi I won't care anymore
You want to think I'm stupi go ahead and do so I have my eyes to see
who is good or bad what I see is different from what you see
what I know don't not mean that you will know what the F**k you want
to think or say got nothing to do wif mi.
I feel that I really changes alot compare wif last time I'm not that IRENE that I use to Anymore
((In my LIFE I don't think I will get a good/trusted frenz))
I may be Attitude but that mi
I don't OWN anything to anyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment