20 Apr 08
I Love 20 Very much haha.. coz 20 is Our ( My boy and I ) Anniversary
Early Morning about 8.45 We both wake up but I was too tried and
back to sleep again 9 plus I was like half wake calling my boy to wake up so that we can eat
BK Breakfast BUT call him he still sleeping.
5 min later my both eyes start to close ( Back to sleep again )
10.45 I wake up I saw my boy standing beside the bed I asked him
What's the time now he told mi 10.45am.
I start to turn back and say haiz no more BK Breakfast anymore
He reply Y not I say look at the time NOW where still got Breakfast
He start to laugh.. I Brought home he say
Haha.. Wow 2nd time he brought BK back home .
Hehe.. But this time really happy coz i didn't tell him to do so.
After the breakfast he took his sec wife out ( His Lovely Bikecycle )
and started cleaning he took more than 2 hr to wash his wife
I only can sit down use com and watch Tv .
Haha.. then afternoon when I was using com he was playing PSP on bed
I tell him that just now a person name stomach call mi says that my stomach is hungry
He started laughting then I ask him to go supermarket and buy some stuff to cook.
We reach home his mum wake up and starting to cook dinner so I told him not to cook
too much.His mum cook curry fish head wow my fav
hehe..time pass so so so fast it time for him to pack his bag and book in to his sec home
Haix .. I always hate it when he's going to book in coz it oso time for us to say goodbye
Just pray hard hard that weekday pass fast fast weekend pass slower..
If I had the power I'll make weekday only 24hr
working hr only 5 hr per day
And 48 hr for weekend
( If I had the power ) Haha...
Monday, April 21, 2008
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment