My mum, younger sis, Ah hui, Ah boy, and mi
My boy and I
So fast our relationship coming to 4 year
can't wait for HIM to ORD then we can spernt more time
not like now ONLY weekend or sometime even 2 week then can see
Him...
23 Apr 08
I had not walk out my dream yet ...
I want MY DAD....
Blog & Friendster is the only place that I can say this
If I tell my boy about this he will think I maybe crazy
Coz my dad left mi 2 year plus already.
But even I tell him he's not good at it to bring my mood back
So I can only keep to myself.
So sad..
This month I keep going to work late OMG.
But thank God the aunt here help mi to cover
That why I always say I got lot of aunt and uncle
care for mi.I'm lucky at this when comes to work
But can this last long??
Who knows.
22 Apr 08
Work work work....
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment