Nice Background @ East Coast ...
With My BB @ East Coast Park
Photo that I took during my birthday...........
But anyway I still happy with it...
19 Apr 08
Wow... I woke up late for work today coz last night accompany my boy for supper then went to
bed very late I reach work around 11 AM so I got to go home late too.
Around 3 plus BB meet mi at MRT station and we went to pray at Bugis
Hmmm..After that we went shopping hehe
BB brought mi mochi Ice-cream so nice .
One thing good about my BB is we love to go supermarket and shop
We can shop for hrs look for good food and stuff
Both of us are really crazy about FOOD...
I'm so lucky that I found him
18 Apr 08
I went out with my BB family for temple dinner but his is no with mi
He's busy with his camp stuff.
When I reach there I sms him he says he not sure can he book out or not
I'm so sad after reading that msg
When we reach his home he call mi saying that he just finish his work just in time to book out
I'm so happy to hear that..haha..
At least I won't be so lonely at his house
He called Q mo to long ban him home then I pei him for Dinner & Supper.
0 comments:
Post a Comment