On 01.01.2009...
Lots of things happen...
Actually since 26.12.2008
I broke up with my Bb...
Only Zhi Xiong and Gal know (At first)
But it seems like this matter is like rolling snow ball
This matter has become an VERY big issue...
53th months of relationship has ended...
Just like this...
01.01.2009...
Hong Ye and Gal quarrel coz of
that stupi IRENE CHNG...
And the causes it ALL those misunderstanding..
Lucky Pang and Zhi xiong is around and at lasts we
talk thing out...
I think time being I will not think too much about
relationship coz I got too much stuff to settle...
And for My Blog Rene-nnn-wind.blogspot.com
Will NOT be closing down no matter what happen...
But now I and Hong ye are frenz..
I still continue take his bike and go out together..
AND now .....
I got 3 guyz ..
3 BEST frenz...
Hong ye, Gal and Zhi xiong...
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment