Hi People...
I'm Here YupZz...
2009....
I Enjoy My Last day of 2008....
Went Marine to watch Fireworks...
Wif...
Gal, Zhi Xiong , Hao Yuan, Ah Qiang & of course Ah Qiang gf Joanne..
Oh Ya ..
Nv saw My Bb name on rite??
YupzZ...
He went rounding wif his camp mates..
And actually lot's of things happen wif mi and him..
But It ALL past we are alright now.. :)
Okay..
31.12.08
I'm blooded late suppose to meet @ 8pm
But I only reach @ 9pm..
And gal and zx keep calling mi non-stop la...
after meeting them dinner @ Kenny Rogers..
then look for a good spot to see fire works...
Took a video but file too big to load...
Okay..
Back to topic...
then walked down...
And there My Fav places..
I'm in love wif this place..
Zhi Xiong....
Hao Yuan...
Gal...
The Back view...
Hmm...
Was doing nothing but just chit-chatting
so I keep snapping..
and them keep complaining... :)
Ah Qiang and his gf ....
Mi and Joanne...
Mi and Gal....
Zhi xiong and mi...
Stupi gal gal keep laughing oso don know wat's
he laughing at..
End up zx oso keep laughing..
Funni la zx look at his face -.-"
Chat-chatting til 4 plus 5..
then went Mac then walk walk around...
AND.....
Something happen....
I went toilet but I ask gal to help mi to hold my
bag..
End up zx and him EMPTY my bag..
See why my bag why so heavy and messing
(( Just coz of 1 incident they keep telling everyone that my bag is very messing ))
BUT lucky my auntie nv come :)
Haha...
then waited til 6 plus back home by cab....
:)
End of the day..
To Be Continue....
0 comments:
Post a Comment