Last week went West Mall wif the kids...
Ah boy saw this panda and wanted to buy..
After sweet talk wif mi for like 15mins
I brought for him...
The way he talk really very cute...
Actually I wanted to agree to buy for him..
But he keep talk talk talk talk non-stop
so I jus listen to what he is talk about...
He told mi last one pls.....
((wif a very pity look))
And of course I brought for him....
Yesterday...
After work first thing I went to the toilet and saw this...
Bathing? Or...
He washed the panda he said it dirty...
but don know what to do after that..
so place it @ the toilet first til I came home...
Told him to hang at the kitchen first ...
But he said "My panda scare to be alone" *faint*
So before he went to bed he bring the panda to the room...
and hang at the stair of the bed...
Sometime this boy really gives mi real headache....
But the way he talk really cute...
0 comments:
Post a Comment