Last friday ...
Bb got his bike he came down to my work place
wif gal ..
Best thing is not telling mi he's going to collect his
bike on friday he told mi he's going to collect on
sat..
Thanks to Bb la..
I'm wearing skirt to work ..
End up got a hard time sitting his bike -.-"
Weekend nothing much ..
went to pray..
5 head..
supper...
nnn.....
Lots more...
Monday..
I went to tua..
Got a BAD NEWS for myself :(
Starting from CNY on...
NO MORE NIGHT LIFE FOR IRENE CHNG...
Sad la... :(
My mum ask mi to avoid taking bike
FOR THE NEXT WHOLE YEAR...
But I know it for my own good ...
So next year 2009...
IRENE CHNG will be a good girl that goes home
EARLY .. :)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment