Saturday, July 19, 2008



This is what Bb camp is doing for NDP...
((He is in 1 of those boat))

19 Jul 08

Haha.. Went to Marina to watch firework
All ALONE but It still had lot of FUN
My Bb got to attend his NDP so he is
not with mi.
After that meet him and had our dinner
and back to Bb's home..

18 Jul 08

Went to "Dou Mu Gong" to pray
After that meet Bb at west mall
then we walked home.

17 Jul 08

Went for interview.......
They asked mi lot of question
but abit too much or over
but nvm I gave up on that job anyway.

16 Jul 08

Went to bugis to collect my lenses
Then went Bb's house to pass her sis
her lenses then I met Pei pei and Mei Jin
while on my way back home. They wanted
to go fish prawn. Ask mi where is the place
After thinking I also want to go so I go home
change up and meet them.
Lots of joke and fun.
((Photo not with mi got to wait til they send mi))

0 comments: