Monday, July 14, 2008

14 Jul 08

Nothing much today stay at home
with Bb coz today he will be going to
BBDC to complete his Lesson.

And good things is that he will only
book in tomorrow :)

13 Jul 08

Lots of photo to update but not now ='p
Today went IMM with Bb buy some stuff
to cook steamboat again hehe ((My fav))
called Zx and gal gal over
after eating we went to 3 head to play shooting
duck haha.. after that went back home to take
our supper then chat chat with Bb...

Nothing much to blog now a days
maybe next week there will be more things
to blog :)

Lastly I want to thank my Bb for getting
mi the NDP tickets I really had lot of fun
there and the shows and fire works really
nice.

Bb next week for sure I will go and
support you again :) Love you....

0 comments: