Tuesday, June 10, 2008

11 Jun 08

I don't understand why (someone) can
ignore everything NO money also
can go holiday NO money can ask from
mother ask the (someone) go work with
S$10 per hour also don't want to work
then happily go out and stay at home
watching TV what so BIG deal about the
(someone) I care that why I ask the (someone)
to work I know I can give the (someone)
money but what for even now she's having
holiday also don't want to work.
I'm actually very angry with the (someone)

To (someone)
DO YOU KNOW MY TWO KIDS
NOW HAVING HOLIDAY THEY
ALSO WORK.

The two kids ask mi to keep those bottle
for shampoo and soap for them ((you know))
Why? Coz they want to sell all the bottle
and box to get more money for their own
WHAT ABOUT YOU....

The more I think the more angry I'm
Why even the mother also side
the (someone)
I'm NOT going to bother and give you
money anymore.

0 comments: