Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10 Jun 08

((Yes he is back to normal))
Bb fever is ALL gone
-Hopefully don't come back-

Last night don't know why can't
sleep well keep on turning right and left
morning woke up late
tonight going to swimming again
I'm so happy that the kids know how to
swim then now we three can swim here
and there Bb got me a bad news last week
from last week on he will only book
out on sat night until Aug due to NDP
kind of sad coz the time together already
so short yet now only less than half a day
then after NDP he will need to get ready
to fly off to Aust on Oct and time it like
running with us.But I'm kind of use to it
coz ever since he's in NS we are getting lesser
and lesser time together but the time we spend
is always HAPPY ..
I also feel that he is more sweet than last time
maybe is the time we spent make us treasure
the time we spent.

Just now had a short chat with CWL
I'm actually looking forward to meet
her but she since like very very very
busy. CWL you say will meet me up
this month so let see how soon will it
be k..

0 comments: