03 Jun 08
Tonight will be going to robert
there for dinner will update more
but not NOW coz
BOSS in TOWN today got to go
02 Jun 08
Today never go work sick sick
But guess what I meet up the other
two kids they go swimming and meet
their mummy can see they enjoy
playing coz they don't wish to leave
each other we it time to go home
((Will upload their photo again))
01 Jun 08
hmm.. Actually today is my grandmother
birthday but I didn't attend her party
Coz of some problem I already change my
cloth ready to go but something happen
that I didn't attend
Then My boy and the kids we went out
to have our dinner and walk walk around
at Jurong Point we went to Fish & Co.
then I brought hush puppy cloth for the kids
and went to play a few game then when back
home ((bb Home)) then way he go book in
31 May 08
After work meet my bb then go bugis pray
and walk walk around then back home
change up go 5 head too bad raining earlier
on then we can't cycle to 5 head but nvm
Reach there saw ting hui and lot of people
there.Zhi hui is flying off tonight his brother
got to drive him to airport after playing bball
we suppose to go ting hui house to drink but
we went to eat our supper I feel like sleeping
then we chat chat on bed and off to sleep.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment