31 May 08
Last day of May...
Looking at calendar notice that there's
NO holiday all the way until Aug...
Think got to take off somehow go out or
something on June coz the two kids are on holiday
Last night after meeting bb then we brought
movie tickets and went home we are going
to watch "Sex and the city" no too bad but somehow
only 14 people ((plus us)) watching that movie
but is M18 hmmm this show can say is more
for couple.
Today I'll be a rich girl for few hours or one
day hehe.. Maybe later go home pay ALL the
bill and I'll be like . . . . . . . . . no money
My hp bill is always like hundred plus but bb
want is like 30 plus 40. Every month is like
throwing money to somewhere.
Ting hui came back yesterday
Think he really give Jaz a BIG surprise
As he told us not to tell her he's coming back
few minute ago I view Jaz blog see the stuff
she wrote can see she really very miz him.
If mi I also will miz my bb like HELL.
Soon it will be my turn again coz bb is going
to Aust this coming Oct.
Oh ya... If I'm not wrong everyday I'll have
like 1 or 2 readers / viewer. Hopefully I'm
right. ErMm can you guyz jus drop something
so I will know like who actually view mi.
ThankS in advance.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment