I had spoil the whole planning..
Sick at the wrong timing..
Quarrel again...
What's more hurt is he asked mi to get someone who can take my attitude...
I'm so xin ku...
End up I still need to see doctor myself...
Guess we just not mean for each other...
So many years whenever I'm sick I'm always alone...
Nv will he take care of mi..
Ask mi to take medi when I need to...
Maybe that the fact...
I'm mean to be alone...
Maybe I should just learn to be alone...
Life without him...
Ever since that incident I felt that he do not need mi in his life anymore...
By forcing to be together will just end up more hurts to each other...
I'm starting to give up...
Really tired of one sided love...
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment