I though you won't said a single words about her...
But you did..
I'm happy that you mention..
Coz it a way of showing mi that you starts to share stuff with mi..
On my way to 7-11 my mind is still thinking..
Will you talk about her???
But within a few sec...
You started.. :)
How I wish you will tell mi everything, anybody, anyone to mi..
And how I wish everyday before we go to bed you will like now..
Lying beside with mi using phone...
How I wish...
Every night before bed there is a kiss, there is a love you, there is a hug from you without mi asking...
Now I'm looking forward to the day that you will put our pic as your lock screen & main screen on your phone..(without mi asking)
And how I wish one day you will delete off your tweeter...(without mi asking)
I'm looking forward to the day...
Hope that day will be here real soon...
And pray hard we will last forever...
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Sunday, July 01, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment