What I had give in and done for you...
Look after you whenever you are sick or drunk...
Do things or give surprise to you during Anniversary/Birthday...
Buy your fav food when I'm out ((without you))...
Plan for oversea holiday...
Buy things like watches, shirt, pants, perfume and etc... (( without you asking for it))
Whenever we quarrel at night the next morning I will always pretend nothing happen...
Whenever Anniversary/My Birthday even there is isn't any gift or surprise I had never even said a single words...
Give in to you even when said you will choose Bike rather than mi...
Feed you eat whenever you are sick...
Help you clean up when you are sick...
Hold on to you even you said you want to divorce...
Give your family member say mi ((behide my back)) even when I didn't did anything...
And lots more...
Ask yourself wat can/did you done for mi???
I don't know really don't know...
There is so much reason that I can just leave you why should I still hold on???
There is hundred and thousand of reason I can leave you but all because of one simply reason that why I'm still holding till now...
I really don't know how long I can still hold on to..
I'm losing faith in this relation already...
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Thursday, June 07, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment