Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday....... 18/06/12

Ever since I left on 15/06/12
It had been 2 day plus....

No msg no call no nothing......

This is how you should treat your wife???

This show mi how much I am to you...

When she left you that time you keep msg her, keep call her, go her house there and find her even she didn't pick up your call you still keep looking for her...

Ask her frenz about her etc etc...

What about mi???

No call no msg...
This is the different that I always said...

You treat her better more than mi..

You will plan to bring her out, msg her sweet msg, spent money on her and lot of sweet stuff...

Mi?? What I gotten??
I left till now not even 1 msg or 1 call...
Don't even come and find mi..

See the different???
Go think about it yourself...

This is what you prove mi and show mi...

0 comments: