Thursday, December 17, 2009

18.12.2009

Ya back to last Friday 11/12/2009
Went to Kuishin Bo for sushi buffet :D

Not too bad I did mention I wanted to enjoy and play
till I very tried and can just sleep after that..

I did enjoy laughing all the way but reach home 
I still can't get to sleep :(
Araggghhhhhh....

F**K F**K F**K....

Even til now I still can't get to sleep fast....

Sat 12/12/2009
Went to Malaysia to purchase some items...
Wif Bb and the two kids...

Sun 13/12/2009
Went to sembawang to pray wif Bb & the two kids..
then back to Bb's house we cooked dinner for ourselves 
as Bb's parents are not in town...
then I sent the kids back home and Bb groom his bike..

Mon 14/12/2009
MC for tat day as I'm not feeling well..

Tue 15/12/2009
Bb on leave as he got his TP for class 2A..
Congrat to him he pass his TP...

Wed 16/12/2009
After work went to Orchard to shop for shoes and 
etc...

Thur 17/12/2009
Went home after work and both mi and Bb got a hair cut
My hair now is very ugly :(

And today 18/12/2009
Went to work everyone laughed at my hair so sad..
But it's ok as I'm going to make my hair tmr :D


Oh ya..
Tuesday 15/12/2009

Bb told mi that he's tried and wanted to rest early
so I said "ok you go ahead and rest I want to watch TV"

Half way through the show I went to the room..
Actually wanted to disturb him..

But once I open the door..
He shouted hey close the door don't come in...

I was like HUH??
Ok Ok ...

So out I go and close the door...

After the show...
I ask him wat's he doing??

He told mi nothing I keep asking and disturb him..
At last he told mi to look at my phone...
So I did..
and this's wat I saw on my HP screen...



















But It's just an photo nothing else but I'm still HAPPY...
Got to wait til 20/12/2009 to get to see this present :D

Counting down....

0 comments: