(( During ITE ))
Was looking for Photos saved at my thumb drive..
And find this photos..
That was when we were still in ITE...
At that time always looking for for lunch time..
so that can had our lunch together...
Sometime we even skip class together and go walk walk this all..
Miss those days everyday meet take train together to school..
and meet for lunch...
Wait for each other and take train together Me back home and He went for work..
then 8plus will meet again for dinner and he will sent mi back home..
Sweet right him.. :D
And now...
Staying together see each other everydax and go work in the morning together..
I LOVE being with him...
And today 20 nov 2009 is our anniversary..
Here by to thanks my boy for
- Being by my side when I need him..
- Prepare breakfast for mi
- Sent/fetch mi to work
- Wait for mi even i had not finish my work
- During sunday will wait for mi to wake up and have our breakfast.
- Help up do laundry
- Never complains where ever place I wants to go ((He wll just bring mi go))
& Lots MORE..
But busy now -.-"
Hmmm...
Lastly I want to really really thanks my boy..
Boy, Thanks so much for all the things
I really enjoy mydays wif you..
I LOVE U ...
And I always do.. :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment