Bb told mi this last nitez while we are having our dinner @ home...
Bb: 18 Jun 2009 I'll bring you out ...
Mi: Where are we going??
Bb: Don't tell you let you guess..
Mi: ?? go where can you jus tel mi?
Bb: To a place tat we not been to for the past 2 years..
Mi: ......"been thinking for very long"...
Mi: Is it Sentosa?
Bb: Not..
Mi: Then??
Bb: Think again..
Mi: Ok, the place is @ North, South, East or West?
Bb: Northwest...
((After our dinner I'm still thinking))
mean time while thinking I keep asking him
where's the place..
After finish washing the plate we walked to the hall...
Both of us sat on the floor and watched TV ...
Of course I nv stop asking him where are we going...
Mi: "Keep thinking..."
Can you tel mi??
Bb: Think about it where got KFC?
I was thinking s'pore so many KFC..
Keep Thinking...
Bb: We had been there wif frenx...
Mi: Can you tel mi??
Bb: Before Woodlands MRT station is wat station?
Mi: Without thinking I answer Admiralty...
Bb: -.-" tat wan is after my dear...
Mi: Haha ok ok..
Mi: Kranji ?? But I don't remember tat we when there before
But maybe only pass by??
He then pointed @ chocolate ((His dog))
Ask mi this..
Bb: Wat is this??
Mi: Of course I answer dog-chocolate..
He give mi this look -.-"
I laughter @ him...
Ya wat chocolate is a dog name chocolate...
Bb: Animal la..
Mi: Zoo??
Bb: Ya Zoo...
Oic so you are bringing mi to ZOO...
Looking forward to go :D
Thanks Bb..
LOVE you LOT LOT...
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment