Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16 Jun 2009.....


Oooooooooo.....

Just got an wardrobes for our room :D

This wardrobes cause us hours to fix it -.-"

But over all this wardrobes is great can stuff ALL
my clothes :D




Bb's fixing ...

That's the wardrobes...
And we're getting our NEW bed too hehe :D
looking forward to get it :)

Oh ya...
Today while working i talk too much rubbish :)
I went to disturb my the other colleague jacline
I called the office no looking for the colleague wang xun :)
but I know wang xun is not in the office.
After tat Jacline knew is mi who did tat call
and use water gun to shoot mi ..
AND of course I get mine water gun to shoot her
the whole office is wet coz of we two ...
End up we two clean up the mess :D
More update :)

0 comments: