Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My 21st Birthday Celebration..... 12 April 2009 :)

My mum, 2nd sis and younger sis is busy helping mi to
make my Birthday banner =)




I Love this butterfly :)
And of course the banner


The Buffet...




Cake nNn Hello Kitty Jelly...


Video size is too big for mi to load so only photos



My Family ...


And Frenz...


My BF and Mi


Hubby brought this Hello Kitty Jelly for mi
so sweet of him thx Bb :)
Oh ya mum help mi to take out the kitty head so tat my
frenz can eat the jelly thx mum :)


This 21st Days is made by Ah hui nnn Ah boy.. :)

Purfume brought by My da jie, Er jie and mei mei...
And all the present...
My name I.R.E.N.E

And a mi mi present from an uncle who is very close to mi :)
Ya a celebration at work place so sad i can't upload the
video as well but still got to thanks them for celebrating my
birthday for mi :)
I start joining this company in april 2009
jus only 1 week plus they oso help mi to celebrate my B'day :)
ya I'm wet coz...............
They started playing water and while singing the b'day song they
oso use water gun to shoot us
that's wang xun whose b'day oso fall on april :)
My work place here everyone has their own water gun
But of course not for mi but i borrow i from the other colleague
so now when ever they say something bad about mi i will take
out the water gun :)
Last of All..
Got to THANKS those who turn up for my B'day celebration :)
I really enjoy it..

0 comments: