Friday, December 5, 2008

Monday to Thursday....

Nothing happen..
Do nothing much ...
went Dou Mu gong pray and help
to clean up abit with my 2 darlings...
"Ah hui" nnn "Ah Boy"

Will visit a frenz later on..
Who warded @ TTS hospital..
due to accident..

Ya.. My FRIDAY...

Didn't go work due to my leg swollen til very BAD
Went see Doc with zx and Bb..

Zx hurt his hand during work
Gal got to report to Jurong Camp...
Bb on OFF..

So 4 of us is like on holiday ya wat ever :)

After visit the Doc walk back suppose to go
home but just nice gal came back so we went
5 head play Bball chat chat ..

Go home changed and off we go for our Dinner...
Plan is to Pasir Panjang but rain so changes to clementi
then chit chat @ void deck ((coz still raining))

After the rain stops off we go to chinatown
for supper...
then to the root top which I brought my
Kor, Gal, TL they All to see spots light
((Long story when I was the age of 15)) -.-"

Sat there chit chat...

then...

One of the Topic ....

Wedding ...

Gal said his BIL drink to mixed stuff
by his Sis sister..

Zx... ((Asked))

Irene you got lots of sisters anot???

I was like........

Have or don have ???

My ans to them is Not...

But actually there's quite a number of them ar :)

then Zx said Wow then like this HY "HENG AR"

Haha...

Boy Let's wait and see man :)

I always like to disturb them said I won't
give you stuff to drink

BUT...

I will get a set of Question paper for them...

In order to get in :)

Ya then not long 3 of them off to their
sweet dream ...

Only mi NOT sleeping ...

til 5.45am off for breakfast then mi off to work..
ya right now they are still in their dreamland...

Oh ya almost forgotten ..

the poor Eeyore...

Zx and gal wrap Eeyore up like badly injured
wrap HEAD wrap Leg ...

Zx ideal...

((Pic on bb's hp will load soon))

0 comments: