My Weekend..........
OMG....
My sat is so so so so so BORING
I had been sleeping the WHOLE day -.-"
Lucky at night I received something ...
IT A LETTER FROM BB...
I cried while reading the letter
MISS HIM so so so much
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SUNDAY.........
Few people ask mi out...
My mind was like.... O.o
Why don't ask mi out yesterday...
MEI JIN.....
(( JK hor don't angry))
Ok went out to get some stuff on the way back JIN called mi
wanted to ask mi out for DINNER but didn't make it coz I'm going
out ((so sorry jin)) then meet gal gal to pass him things then he
long ban mi to ah seng factory to pray coz they having some prayer
when there pray then went for dinner after that headed back home :)
WHEN HOME.....
Msg gal...
Had a misunderstanding wif him
NOW think he still angry wif mi..
Argaahh...
Think I said something wrong :(
Hopefully he won't angry wif mi anymore ...
Oh ya...
Friday night Bb give mi a call..
chat awhile wif him and know that...
HIS BILL IS 90 PLUS...
Haha...Due to the calls he make from AUST to SIN
Ya waiting for tonight my TURN....
MY BILL... o.O
4 MORE days to go......
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Sunday, November 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment