21 Nov 2008
After work gal gal, zhi xiong & bb came over to my
work place and pick mi
The two ((gal n zx)) never go work :)
The night before we ton @ 3 head MAC..
Went home @ 5am..
then I went work the 3 of them happily sleeping
only mi go work so I'm kind of tried
After they pick mi @ work...
we went for our dinner...
After dinner they accompany mi back
and change then headed to Mount Farber Park
Wanted to go see the HUGE Christmas tree BUT...
Don't know where is it actually ..
then I saw there's saw lighting and a HUGE Christmas tree..
This Two keep snapping non-stop
keep walking up and down up and down
to snap snap snap...
Suddenly zx said "Like ROCK climbing hor?"
Funni him to came up wif this -.-"
Few photos wif my BB...
Walked down and started to play wif this..
And guess wat we play like small kids :)
Gal, Bb nnn zx
I love and enjoy going out wif them
Reasons
they nv fail to came up wif ruddish and funni
stuff that I will laugh non-stop
When ever we go out I'm always late and nv will
the two complain
I always got a bad habit of not drying my hair - those REAL dry type
zx will always said "Why don't dry your hair then come out?"
Mi: I'm late already if I dry my hair I'll be more late you know
zx: Aiya awhile only ma nvm la
Haha I'll always remember how caring they are :)
This two guy is really HAO NAN REN...
Sometime they may said stuff too tat are mean
BUT they don't mean it at all... :)
OpPs... and HIM too oso very sweet & nice guy :)
then west coast and chit-chatting
But I was too tried fall asleep @ the stone chair
before I fall a sleep I was feeling very cold
Thanks to gal gal he lent mi his jacket :)
Wake up around 5plus and prepare to go home
BUT end up I'm not tried anymore so went to BK
for Breakfast...
Went home .... ((Will post again))
Went home .... ((Will post again))
On the post on Monday....
Tat I went to meet up wif my Kor Kor..
Yup and now I finally got the photos from Bb...
Aden...
LO.Ok so alike like my Kor..
Patten oso same same :)
Patten oso same same :)
Like FATHER like Son ...


0 comments:
Post a Comment