Friday, July 25, 2008


Pic with the gals...




Haha.. Quyyum is making lots of noise while
we're taking photo... :)


The Best Want........


Quyyum NnN Ade....


Elieen NnN Quyyum...


Weiling NnN Quyyum...


Irene NnN Quyyum.. (( This is a bad want )) :(


Quyyum, Elieen, Weiling, Irene, Ade


===23.07.08===

23 Jul 08

Meet up Weiling, Elieen, Ade and Quyyum
ok as usual MISSING people :(
Missing Jo and Tingling
But we did meet Jo about 10 plus at my
house there.
Ok met the gals at Vivo I was pretty late
coz my kids (( ah boy )) is have high fever
so I got to wait till my sis reaches home
before I can go out and meet the gals
reach there around 7 pm take photo
the had my dinner and take bus back
to batok then called Jo chat chat
with them and back home. :)

0 comments: