Friday, July 11, 2008

Bb's Mum and Dad and his god-bro ZX



06 Jul 08

Went Orchard with Bb just to walk
around get some joy of GSS
Haha and also get myself some nice clothing
Ok.. Today we as in Bb's family plus Zhi Xiong
are celebrating ZX birthday we are have
steamboat at Bb's house so only shop awhile
we got to go back to prepare food coz Bb's
mum is working so we got to help on the food
so we got most of the food at supermaket ok
some pic take I took for them..
Lastly.....

Happy Birthday Zhi Xiong...

05 Jul 08

Ok I spent my time waiting for
this birthday boy for almost 2 hours
OMG... But lucky with Bb if not I will
like walk around plus it like mid night
after that take cab to 3 head and
take my supper with zhi xiong and Bb

0 comments: