====My lover====
25 Jun 08
Tonight bb is booking out
coz he got to attend his lesson
8.1 for his bike lesson
meet him for dinner and walked
back to his house.
My stomach really drive mi NUT
since last sat my stomach not feeling
well last night after dinner is more
worst I stay in toilet for almost
15 mins bb the silly one sitting outside
the toliet waiting for mi.
I laughter at him when I saw him.
24 Jun 08
Yeah finally met up the girls
went V8 cafe @ bugis for dinner
had a great chatting session
took bus 61 back to batok with 56 stops
almost fainted but Elieen got bus sick
thanks to CWL forgotten she will had bus sick
for that 56 bus stop
Pic with the girlSsssss...
==Pic taken by CWL==
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment