Friday, June 27, 2008

Today Edward will be Celebrating his birthday
so later on will meet up the girls...

** Looking forward to meet the girlss **

28 Jun 08

I'm VERY VERY VERY angry with
my mum last night.
F**k I ask her to cook for the kids
then she cook and call mi again to
check with mi to cook my share
or not to I suppose to say nvm
coz I know I'll be working til very
late but end up I say
"hmmm ok lo you cook abit more for mi"
END up I got home saw table with food
so I open up and saw O.o
Fish and veg BUT it NOT for mi
F**k I only get to eat the veg and soup
the fish is for my sis and his BF
I got so so so angry I finish eating my
cake and went to my room
= Lucky I brought myself a cake while on my way back=
(Thanks to bb who ask mi to buy when we chatting on phone)
My tears start rolling down my face
I sms bb to tell him how I feel he say
"No choice who ask your mum dote ur sis more"
I and bb had the same FATE that we are middle
child so our parent don't really dote us
that much.

My mum use to be very fair to us...
but ever since I quarrel with her
our relationship became sour
as in we talk but sometime somehow
I will scold / quarrel with her

I miss my DADDY.........
I still remember when I quarrel with
my mum I ran out of the house but
my dad still chasing behind mi
but when dad saw bb is with mi
= coz I call bb and bb say he's coming out and look for mi=
Dad ask bb to look after mi he then went home.
I really hope dad will come back home again.
but I know this won't happen

0 comments: