Wednesday, June 11, 2008

12 Jun 08

Today I got a early blog coz
later will be like busy busy + busy
Oh ya...
last night I was like happy happy +happy
got a sleepless night with my bb
coz he got night off and book in
this early morning.
we meet had dinner about 10.30pm
til 11.15 pm or so then went my house
chit chat talk rubbish til like 2 plus in
the morning then woke up at 5.45am
after prepare was like almost late for
his book in then I ask him to take cab
coz he need to report by 7.30am so I
go mac get my breakfast then off to
MRT station and to office.
Hopefully, today will be a nice day for me

Bb, Althought we had a sleepless night but
I enjoy the time with you few hours of sweetness
is nice for us coz this few hours is better then nothing.

0 comments: