29 May 08
Yesterday I work til 7 plus after work go buy
one cup noodles for myself then who knows my
ex colleague says why u eat cup noodles I reply
coz only I alone so don't feel like eating others
haha...
I want to thanks my bb keep telling mi the
XO noodles very nice very nice where got
nice end up I only eat half of it only.
I keep thinking why people will ask mi when I'm
going to marry to HIM. Then I found out that bb
wrote this
"We R getting nearer and nearer to our ROM date"
Ok few years back we plan to ROM
in the year of 2009. That time we was like 16 years
old my frenz ask mi when I going to settle down
I say 5 year later so the 5 year which it in 2009
we are going to settle down but I didn't tell anyone
except our family member ((my family and his family))
They already know we are going to settle down next year
but the date is still a secrets coz of..... don't know how
to say. But now to mi ROM next year
or not is not a problem coz our parents already
approve us ((Even my father)) I can see that my
father like him alot coz when ever bb stay at my house
my father always cook good/nice food.
To mi ROM is just a legal letter from gov that
we are legal couple that all nothing much.
Bb change alot even since we are together.
His bubby also say last time if they talk if he is
not happy of anything he will @#%*#*%#
but now he will only say then ok lo nvm
He Nv handmade stuff for girl but he learn
to made card and gift for mi.I'm really touch by him
He really done lot of things for mi.
Bb I love you very much thx for doing so much for mi
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Posted by R3n3 nNn WinDd at Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment