Friday, April 25, 2008

===My Lover====

= Poor chocolate =

This is what I had been waiting for WEEKEND
Haha I can see my boy later can't wait to see him

25 Apr 08

Ah hui told my her teacher says she fail her Oral
but I keep on telling her if you english paper did
well your total mark will pull you up but she got lot
of things to say till I'm so angry I told her
"Why are you giving yourself so much stress? "
she say if I don't stress myself how am I going to
pass. OMG By pushing youself and give stress
is different how can she total up and keep stresses
for. I really don't know what to do but the most
I can only accompany her study at night.

Sunday my kor kor going to married haha..can't wait to see
how he dress and how he going to give a speech
haha.. Bad rite..
Wind (My boy), Ah Xiong, Yan xiang (gal gal) and mi we're going together
Think got to spent the whole morning there and 1 plus
the whole thing will end coz this is lunch buffet
(If you want to slim down can eat more)
Haha.. but very costly S$55 per head
So Ex.. but now price keep going up up up
Last time if i had S$10 I Buy lot of things but now that S$10
only can buy like one or two item.

Money is Hard to earn...

0 comments: