Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My First Post

This is ME (Irene)


My Boy (Wind)

We're Couple

Ah Hui (My Kids)


Ah Boy (My Kids)

Bao Bao (My Kids)

Four Of Them Are All My Sis Kids
This is my first post I'm still trying out to blog coz i'm still not sure
about some of the code.
About my past I had a BF who stick to mi since 2004
sweet family one young young mum, two nice nice older sister, one act cute younger sister,
3 sweet angel 4 sweet devil = to 7 Naught kids
One cook dad who when to the other part of the world to sell all his
nice food and of course there still my bro-in-law
(my da jie hubby) who use to scold mi when I'm young. haha : )
My boy sweet family who also treat mi nice nice with one handsome bro and one cute cute sister and his lovely parent lastly his chocolate (the fatty dog). haha
My Frenz one big family (5 head) BBBC and lot of hi bye frenz lastly my two childish sister Mei jin and pei pei..
Hmmm.. About that hopefully I did'nt miss out any one.

0 comments: